ECGC Ltd. Recruitment 2018 | 32 Post For Probationary Officer
ECGC Ltd. Recruitment 2018
ECGC Recruitment 2018 has issued a notification for the 32 number of Posts & Post Name Probationary Officer Interested candidates can apply online from the official website http://www.ecgc.in/ from the last date of submission 15/01/2018 More details about ECGC Recruitment 2017 like Age limit, Qualification, Selection Process, how to apply and Important Dates are given below:-
Post Name:- Probationary Officer.
N0. of Posts :- 32 posts.
Pay Scale :- Rs. 32,795 To Rs. 62,315
Job Location:- All India.
- For gen/obc/ur :- Rs. 600/-
- For sc/st:- pwbd :- Rs. 100/-
- minimum:- 18 years
- maximum:- 30 years
- SC/ST Categories:- 05 Years
- OBC Candidates:- 03 Years
- Ex-servicemen :- 05 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities :- 10 Years
Note:- for more details about candidate’s age relaxan see the official notification given below.
Educational Qualification :-
- For Legal Department :- Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.)/Master of Laws (L.L.M.) from a recognised university.
- For Accounts Department :- Candidates should be an Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA/ICWA/CFA).
- For Company Secretary Department :- Candidates should be an Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS).
- For Actuary Department :- Candidates should be a Student Member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CT-1, CT-2 and CT-3.
- For IT Department :- Candidates should have passed B.Tech. or B.E. in CS/IT OR MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security of duration of at least 6 months from a recognised university/institute.
- For Economics Department :- Candidates should have passed M.A. Economics with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
- For Commerce Department :- Candidates should have passed M.Com. with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
- For Generalist Department :- Candidates should have passed Graduation or Post-graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
Selection Process :- Selection Process of candidates will be based on Online Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply :- candidates may apply online through be join official website https://www.ecgc.in/.
Important Dates For Remember :-
- starting Date of Application :- 01/01/2018.
- Last date for Submission of Application :- 15/01/2018.
- Date of Examination :- February 2018.
Note:- For more details about ECGC Ltd.Recruitment please check below the Official Notification.
Apply Online :- Click Here
Download Official Notification :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here