Indian Navy Recruitment-Online Form For Chargeman, MTS & More- 168 Vacancy
Indian Navy Recruitment :-
Indian Navy has issued a notification for the Recruitment of 168 MTS, Driver, Despatch Rider, Chargeman Mechanic and more.candidate who have completed Matriculation passed with proficiency in relevant trade Class 10 and more Eligibilty can apply online from the official website from the last date of submission.
For More details about Indian Navy Recruitment see the official notification given below:-
Post Name :- MTS, Driver, Despatch Rider, Chargeman Mechanic, Chargeman Ammunition and Explosion, Library and Information Assistant, Cameraman, Radiographer, Boxing Instructor, Bugler Instructor, Photo Printer, Cinema Projectionist
Total Vacancy :- 168 Posts
Pay Scale :- Rs.18000 To 56900/- per month
Age Limits :-
- Cameraman :- Minimum 20 year Maximum 35 year
- Photo Printer :-Minimum 20 year Maximum 30 year
- Other Posts :- Minimum 18 year Maximum 25 year
- Library and Information Assistant :- Maximum 35 year
Location :- Mumbai
Educational Qualification :-
- For MTS :- Matriculation passed with proficiency in relevant trade.
- For Driver :- Class 10 passed with HMV License.
- For Despatch Rider :- Class 10 passed with HMV License.
- For Chargeman Mechanic :- Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Diploma in Electronics/Production/Mechanical Engg.
- For Chargeman Ammunition and Explosion :- Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Diploma in Chemical Engg.
- For Library and Information Assistant :- Bachelor Degree in Library and Information Science with 02 years’ experience
- For Cameraman :- (10th) passed with Diploma in Printing Technology and 05 years with experience
- For Radiographer :- 10+2 passed with Diploma in Radiography
- For Boxing Instructor :- (10th) passed with Diploma in relevant stream
- For Bugler Instructor :- (10th) passed with experience in relevant stream
- For Photo Printer :- (10th) passed with experience in relevant stream
- For Cinema Projectionist :- (10th) passed with experience in relevant stream
Selection Process :- The candidates should be selected on the basis of written exam.
How to Apply :- The candidates can apply online through the official website of Join Indian Navy betbeen 06-12-2017 to 26-12-2017.
- No Application Fee – Nill
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date of Application :- 06/12/2017
- Last date for Submission of Application :- 26/12/2017
Important Links :-