UP Teacher Recruitment 2018 | 68,500 Post for Assistant Teacher | Exam PostPoned
UP Assistant Teacher has released a notification for 68,500 Posts for Assistant Teacher Interested candidates who interested can apply online from the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in from the last date of submission 05/02/2018.
More details about UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 are given below :-
Post Name :- Assistant Teacher
No. of Vacancies :- 68500
Pay Scale :- Rs. 15,585 To Rs. 25,200 Per Month.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum:- 18 year.
- Maximum:– 35 Years.
Qualification :- Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree with 2 years D.El.Ed./ Special BTC and UPTET/CTET pass , and Intermediate pass with 50% marks with B.El.Ed. (04 years course)and UPTET.
Job Location :- Uttar Pradesh.
Selection Process:- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Exam.
Mode Of Examination :-
- Examination :- Objective MCQ type Written exam.
- Duration :- 3.00 Hours.
- Medium of Question Paper :- English & Hindi.
- Qualifying Marks :- 45% for General /OBC and 40% for SC/ST Candidate.
Documents to be required :- The candidates will be required to bring following documents at the time of written exam.
- E Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any of the following Certificates :
- Certificate of Professional Qualification
- Last Semester Mark Sheet
- Certificate of TET
- PH Certificate (For PH Candidates only)
- General/OBC :- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST :- Rs.400/-
- Starting Date of Online Application :- 25/01/2018
- Last Date of Online Application :- 05/02/2018
- Admit Card Available :- 02/03/2018
- Exam Date :- PostPoned.
- Answer key Available :- 14/03/2018
- Correction Date :- 13–15/02/2018