Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 || 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
Intelligence Bureau has invited applications on the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-2
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below:-
|Job Role||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
knowladge of computers.
|Age limit||18 to 27 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||2 September 2017|
Total Vacancies: 1430 Posts
Examination Pattern for Tier I,Tier II examinations are given in below.
Tier I Exam: 100 Questions: 60 Minutes
Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 mark each on:-
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical/analytical Ability
- English Language
Tier I Exam: 50 Questions: 60 Minutes
- Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks)
- English comprehension and précis writing (20 marks).
- Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to:- ₹ 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Only pay the fee.
- All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee. (Free)
How to apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 12 August 2017 to 2 September 2017.
Download & for apply:- Click here
Official website:- click here
- Starting Date of online application Form:- 12 August 2017
- Closing date for online application:- 2 September 2017
- Last Date for payment of application Fees:- 2 September 2017